plantypro crumbly mix burgundy recipe (pink pepper and rosemary) 180g = 5 servings of 20g protein & 5g fiber
Life Loving Foods® plantypro crumbly mix is a plant-based blend of optimized proteins and fibers. With it, you will not only eat plant-based meat, which is good for your body, but you will also be able to prepare it in the way that you want – since it is versatile and fully customizable. In addition, what makes the plantypro crumbly mix from Life Loving Foods® an interesting plant-based meat for you is the fact that by buying it you will be able to strengthen your metabolism with superfoods such as: ginger, cocoa powder, paprika, psyllium and hibiscus. And furthermore, Life Loving Foods®plantypro crumbly mix will allow you to reduce waste because it has a long shelf life and its reduced size, weight and cooking time help save energy.
instant seasoned plant-based protein mix –Ingredients: textured vegetable proteins [Soybeans] 30%, Wheat Gluten 30%, Coconut Flour, pea protein 14%, dehydrated onions, psyllium husk, cocoa powder, paprika, ginger, natural flavors, hibiscus powder, spices[pink pepper 0.5%, rosemary 0.5%, coriander, cumin, turmeric, garlic, nutmeg, cloves]. *Contains: Soy, Wheat, Coconut *May contain traces of Nuts!
Nutrition Facts per 100g of dry mix
Energy – 1516kj / 362kcal
Total Fat – 4g
of which saturates – 2g
Carbohydrates – 22g
of which sugars – 7g
of which fibers – 15g
Protein – 57g
Salt – 0.9g
recipe idea façon bourguignon:
1. In a microwave-safe bowl, prepare the crumble by mixing 40ml of water with 35g of plantypro and work it for 3 min.
2. Form a thick sausage, cut it into pieces and cook in the microwave at 900W for 1 min. add oil and cook for 30 sec. OR Heat 10 min. in a covered pan over very low heat, before adding the oil and cooking for 3 more min.
3. In an oiled pan, sauté 1 tbsp. of the plantypro mix, 1 tbsp. of tomato paste and 2 tbsp. oil.
4. Add enough water to make a light sauce, then bring to a boil.
5. Add the pieces of plantypro and stir gently.
6. Serve with hot vegetables (mushrooms, potatoes, carrots).
visit cook.lifelovingfoods.com for more recipes and information