plantypro crumbly mix chinese recipe (sichuan pepper and star anise) 180g = 5 servings of 20g protein & 5g fiber
instant seasoned plant-based protein mix –Ingredients: textured vegetable proteins [Soybeans] 30%, Wheat Gluten 30%, Coconut Flour, pea protein 14%, dehydrated onions, cocoa powder, psyllium husk, paprika, ginger, natural flavors, hibiscus, spices[sichuan pepper 0,5%, star anise 0,5%, coriander, cumin, turmeric, garlic, nutmeg, cloves]. *Contains: Soy, Wheat, Coconut *May contain traces of Nuts!
Nutrition Facts per 100g of dry mix
Energy – 1516kj / 362kcal
Total Fat – 4g
of which saturates – 2g
Carbohydrates – 22g
of which sugars – 7g
of which fibers – 15g
Protein – 57g
Salt – 1g
recipe idea façon rou-jia-mo:
1. Prepare chopped fresh or dehydrated cilantro, parsley and chives.
2. In a microwave-safe bowl, mix well the chopped green herbs with 45ml of water.
3. Mix in 35g of plantypro to prepare the crumble.
4. Form into a loose patty and cook in the microwave at 900W for 1 min. OR Heat 10 min. in a covered pan over very low heat.
5. Gently slide the hot patty onto a bun.
6. Combine soy sauce, mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar to make a sauce. Season the hot patty with the mixture. Wait 30 sec. for the sauce to soak into the patty before pressing down firmly on the upper bun.
visit cook.lifelovingfoods.com for more recipes and information