plantypro crumbly mix greek recipe (garlic and mint) 180g = 5 servings of 20g protein & 5g fiber
instant seasoned plant-based protein mix –Ingredients: textured vegetable proteins [Soybeans] 30%, Wheat Gluten 30%, Coconut Flour, pea protein 14%, dehydrated onions, cocoa powder, psyllium husk, paprika, ginger, natural flavors, hibiscus powder, spices[mint 0,20%, oregano, coriander, cumin, turmeric, garlic 1%, nutmeg, cloves]. *Contains: Soy, Wheat, Coconut *May contain traces of Nuts!
Nutrition Facts per 100g of dry mix
Energy – 1516kj / 362kcal
Total Fat – 4g
of which saturates – 2g
Carbohydrates – 22g
of which sugars – 7g
of which fibers – 15g
Protein – 57g
Salt – 1g
recipe idea façon gyro:
1. In a microwave-safe bowl, prepare the crumble by mixing 40ml water with 35g of plantypro.
2. Press into 3 sausage shapes and flatten and cut into 1 cm slices. Press the slices between oven paper into flakes.
3. Cook the flakes in the microwave at 900W for 1 min. add oil and cook for 30 sec. OR Heat for 10 min. in a covered pan over very low heat, add oil and cook for 3 min.
4. Cut slices of tomato, cucumber and onion and prepare a sauce by mixing 1 tbs of mayonnaise with 2 tsps of lemon juice, some crushed garlic and mint.
5. Prepare a big bun by layering first the tomatoes and finishing with the onions and sauce.
6. Pile the hot flakes onto the bun and serve.
visit cook.lifelovingfoods.com for more recipes and information