plantypro crumbly mix lebanese recipe (parsley and cinnamon) 180g = 5 servings of 20g protein & 5g fiber
instant seasoned plant-based protein mix –Ingredients: textured vegetable proteins [Soybeans] 30%, Wheat Gluten 30%, Coconut Flour, pea protein 14%, dehydrated onions, dehydrated parsley 3%, cocoa powder, psyllium husk, paprika, ginger, natural flavors, hibiscus, spices[cinnammon 0,3%, coriander, cumin, turmeric, garlic, nutmeg, cloves]. *Contains: Soy, Wheat, Coconut *May contain traces of Nuts!
Nutrition Facts per 100g of dry mix
Energy – 1516kj / 362kcal
Total Fat – 4g
of which saturates – 2g
Carbohydrates – 22g
of which sugars – 7g
of which fibers – 15g
Protein – 57g
Salt – 1g
recipe idea façon crumwich:
1. In a microwave-safe bowl, prepare the crumble by mixing 40ml of water with 35g of plantypro.
2. Chop the onions, lettuce, tomatoes and pickles.
3. Place them between two slices of bread.
4. Cook in the microwave at 900W for 1 min. add oil and cook for another 30 sec. OR Heat for 10 min in a covered pan over very low heat, add oil and cook for 3 more min.
5. In a bowl, using a spoon, combine tahini, mayonnaise, lemon, parsley and sumac. Mix into the hot crumble and spread over the sandwich.
6. Cover with a third slice of bread. Lightly press together the sandwich and serve immediately.
visit cook.lifelovingfoods.com for more recipes and information