plantypro crumbly mix thaï recipe (galangal and lemongrass) 180g = 5 servings of 20g protein & 5g fiber
instant seasoned plant-based protein mix –Ingredients: textured vegetable proteins [Soybeans] 30%, Wheat Gluten 30%, Coconut Flour, pea protein 14%, dehydrated onions, cocoa powder, psyllium husk, paprika, ginger, natural flavors, hibiscus powder, spices[galagal 0,5%, lemongrass 0,5%, coriander, cumin, turmeric, garlic, nutmeg, cloves]. *Contains: Soy, Wheat, Coconut *May contain traces of Nuts!
Nutrition Facts per 100g of dry mix
Energy – 1516kj / 362kcal
Total Fat – 4g
of which saturates – 2g
Carbohydrates – 22g
of which sugars – 7g
of which fibers – 15g
Protein – 57g
Salt – 1g
recipe idea façon pad-thai:
1. In a microwave-safe bowl, prepare the crumble by mixing 40ml water with 35g of plantypro.
2. Press into 3 sausage shapes and flatten and cut into 1 cm slices. Cook the slices in the microwave at 900W for 1 min. OR Heat for 10 min. in a covered pan over very low heat.
3. Slice the vegetables and chop the roasted peanuts and chives. Cook noodles until tender and rinse in cold water.
4. Add the oil and the sliced vegetables to a hot skillet and stir fry for 3 min. Add the plantypro slices, chopped peanuts and chives and stir fry for 3 min.
5. Add noodles and soy sauce and stir fry until the noodles are hot.
6. Serve accompanied by more soy sauce.
visit cook.lifelovingfoods.com for more recipes and information